- These General Terms and Conditions for e-shop (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") are valid and effective from 1 April 2020 and apply to the conclusion of all purchase contracts between the seller, which is:
IČO: 52711064, DIČ: 2121140131, IČ DPH: SK 2121140131,
with registered office at 308, 067 67 Ulič
(hereinafter referred to as "Seller")
and the customer (hereinafter referred to as "Buyer")
made in connection with or on the basis of the purchase of goods from the Seller's offer published through the online store at www.vlciesirupy.sk (hereinafter referred to as the "e-shop") or other online stores of the Seller and are an integral part of any purchase contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchase Contract"), unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise.
- These GTC shall also apply mutatis mutandis to the conclusion of all purchase contracts between the Seller and the Buyer made by or with the use of telephone, electronic communication, as well as other means of communication.
- The purchase of goods through e-commerce can be made by natural and legal persons without restriction, provided that they follow the rules below. By submitting an order via e-commerce, the customer expresses that he/she has read the general terms and conditions in full, understands their content and all their terms and conditions and that he/she agrees to them. The list of goods on any website operated by the Seller is a catalogue of the goods normally supplied.
- Further contact details of the Seller are as follows:
Telephone number: +421 902 597 287
Web address: email@example.com
Web addresses: www.vlciesirupy.sk,
Postal address: FelixRem s.r.o., Ulič 308, 067 67 Ulič
Account no. ČSOB banka,a.s.: SK20 7500 0000 0040 2771 3711
- The supervisory authority supervising the seller is:
Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI)
SOI Inspectorate for Prešov Region
Obrancov mieru 6, 080 01 Prešov 1
tel. 051/772 15 97
fax 051/772 15 96
Order and payment terms
- The order must contain the following essential elements:
- identification of the seller - business name and registered office, billing information
- identification of the buyer - name and surname, name, business name and registered office, place of business or place of residence of the buyer; VAT number, VAT number and VAT number of the buyer, if registered as a VAT payer; telephone and e-mail,
- product code, which uniquely identifies the subject of the order (numerical designation of products by type, listed in the price list of the e-shop) and the price of the product, the price change reserved, the quantity of the requested pieces of products,
- the selected payment method,
- the chosen method of delivery of the goods, and the address for delivery of the goods.
- On the basis of a duly completed order of the Buyer, the Seller shall carry out its verification. By verifying the order, the Seller confirms to the Buyer the type, estimated price and quantity of the products that he undertakes to deliver to the Buyer. Once verified, the order shall be considered binding between the parties. This provision shall not be binding on the Seller if the manufacturer ceases to supply the product or launches new versions of the products.
- The Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller the purchase price including the cost of delivery of the goods through the payment methods offered in the order, such as cash payment, cash on delivery at the place of delivery of the goods, or by wire transfer to the Seller's account. The method of payment depends on the agreement of the Buyer with the Seller upon verification of the order. Cost of delivery of the goods, transport costs to the price of the goods the seller may charge a transport fee if the purchase price does not exceed the specified range. The amount and limit of the shipping fee is set in the order. The Seller does not charge a transport fee when collecting in person at its registered office.
- Ordered goods are dispatched within 21 days of order confirmation.
Possible delivery methods:
- Courier service (cash on delivery): the goods are sent by a courier service that delivers the parcels on working days within 72 hours of dispatch of the goods. Payment for the delivered goods is made directly to the courier on delivery.
- Other method as agreed with the seller.
- The Seller's obligation to deliver the ordered goods is fulfilled when they are handed over to the Buyer at the agreed place of performance or when they are handed over to the carrier (transport service) for transport to the place of destination.
- Upon delivery by courier, the buyer is obliged to inspect the parcel - its possible damage. Upon delivery by courier, the buyer must draw up a complaint report on the spot about the damaged/damaged packaging of the parcel. If the consignment is damaged and after checking the contents of the consignment it is found that the contents of the consignment do not correspond to the contents of the invoice/order, or the contents are damaged, the buyer is obliged to write this fact in the presence of the courier in the damage report.
- The buyer will receive an invoice for each shipment by email or directly with the goods.
- The Buyer shall ensure the smooth receipt of the goods, in particular by being available at the telephone number designated for delivery or being present at the delivery address on the days of scheduled delivery. If these requirements cannot be fulfilled, the Buyer shall inform the Supplier and agree with the Supplier on an alternative delivery date or appoint a substitute person to fulfil the obligation to take delivery of the goods for the original recipient of the consignment.
- The buyer acquires the right of ownership of the goods only upon full payment of the purchase price for the goods.
Withdrawal from the contract - order cancellation
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving any reason within 14 days of receipt of the ordered goods, using the following form sent in writing to the seller's address, together with the enclosed proof of purchase and payment of the purchase price:
||FelixRem s.r.o., ID No.: 52711064, VAT No.: 2121140131 with registered office at 308, 067 67 Ulič
|I/we hereby notify* that I/We withdraw* from the contract for this good/service* : ..............Date of order/date of receipt* ..............
Name and surname of the consumer(s)* ..............
Address of consumer(s)* ..............
Signature of consumer(s)* (only if this form is submitted in paper form) ..............
* Strike out those that are not applicable.
- The buyer returns the goods to the seller's address. Withdrawal of the Buyer from the contract cancels the contract from the beginning and the parties are obliged to return to each other everything they have received under the contract. The Seller is obliged to take back the goods and refund the price paid for the goods or service, including the costs incurred by the Buyer in connection with ordering the goods, to the Buyer within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
- By sending an order to the Seller, the Buyer confirms that he/she has duly acquainted himself/herself with the Seller's obligations and confirms that the Seller has timely and properly fulfilled his/her information obligations pursuant to Section 10 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Mail Order Sales.
Liability for defects and claims for goods or services
- The Seller shall be liable for defects in the goods or services to the extent pursuant to § 619 et seq. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code, as amended, if the buyer is a consumer. If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the seller shall be liable for defects in the goods or services to the extent provided for in § 422 et seq. 513/1991 Coll., Commercial Code, as amended, provided that the provisions of this Article shall not apply. The Seller shall not be liable for any damage incurred during the transport of the goods.
- Goods or services purchased from the Seller can only be claimed on the basis of a written complaint of the Buyer sent to the Seller's address together with the claimed goods, proof of purchase and payment of the purchase price.
- A complaint for goods or services must include:
- indication of the order number,
- the seller's designation,
- identification of the buyer and his postal and email address,
- the reason for the complaint,
- the rights that apply under liability for defects,
- date and signature of the buyer.
- The rights of the buyer from liability for defects, which the buyer can exercise, are set out in § 622 and § 623 of Act No. 40/1964 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended. If the defect is one that can be remedied, the buyer has the right to have it remedied free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The Seller is obliged to remove the defect without undue delay. Instead of removing the defect, the buyer may require replacement of the goods or services or, if the defect relates only to a part of the goods or services, replacement of the part, unless the seller incurs disproportionate costs in relation to the price of the goods or services or the seriousness of the defect. The seller may always replace the defective goods or service with a non-defective one instead of removing the defect if this does not cause the buyer serious inconvenience. If there is a defect which cannot be remedied and which prevents the goods or services from being properly used as non-defective goods or services, the buyer has the right to have the goods or services replaced or to withdraw from the contract. The same rights shall apply to the buyer if, although the defects are remediable, the buyer cannot properly use the goods or services because of the recurrence of the defect after repair or because of a greater number of defects. If there are other irremediable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the purchase price.
- The settlement of a complaint means the completion of the complaint procedure by handing over the repaired goods, replacing the goods, providing a replacement service, refunding the purchase price of the goods or services, paying a reasonable discount on the price of the goods or services, a written invitation to take over the performance, or a reasoned refusal.
- The Seller is obliged to acknowledge the Buyer's receipt of the complaint without undue delay from its receipt.
- The Seller is obliged to determine the manner of handling the complaint without undue delay after its receipt. The Seller shall determine the method of handling the complaint taking into account the Buyer's decision as to which of the rights of liability for defects he claims. The Seller shall determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases no later than within 3 working days from the date of the complaint, in justified cases, in particular if a complex technical evaluation of the condition of the product or service is required, no later than within 30 days from the date of the complaint.
- Once the method of handling the claim has been determined, the claim shall be handled immediately; in justified cases, the claim may also be handled later, however, the handling of the claim shall not take longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. After the expiry of the period for processing the complaint, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract or has the right to exchange the goods for new goods. The Seller is obliged to issue the Buyer with a written confirmation of the complaint within the aforementioned period.
- Confirmation of receipt of the claim, notification of the method of handling the claim, confirmation of the handling of the claim or rejection of the claim will be sent to the buyer's email address only.
Article VI - Final Provisions
- The Seller and the Buyer agree that documents delivered by post or email shall be deemed to have been delivered on the date of receipt of the postal item or on the date of confirmation of receipt of the email, but not later than on the 10th day after dispatch.
- Legal relations between the Seller and the Buyer as well as relations not regulated by these terms and conditions are governed by the law of the Slovak Republic.
- The supervisory authority to which some of the seller's activities are subject is the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority.
- The Buyer has the right to apply to the Seller for redress if he is not satisfied with the way in which the Seller has handled his complaint or if he believes that the Seller has violated his rights. If the Seller responds to the Buyer's request in a negative manner or does not respond at all within 30 days from the date of its dispatch, the Buyer has the right to submit a proposal for the initiation of alternative dispute resolution (hereinafter referred to as "ADR"). Only disputes arising from the contract between the Seller and the consumer and disputes related to this contract may be resolved by ADR, with the exception of disputes pursuant to Section 1(4) of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. and disputes whose value does not exceed EUR 20. The application for the initiation of ADR shall be submitted to the ADR entity pursuant to Section 3 of the aforementioned Act, using a designated platform or form. The ADR entity may require the buyer to pay a fee for the initiation of ADR, however, up to a maximum of EUR 5 including VAT. If several ADR entities are competent for ADR, the buyer has the right to choose to which of them to submit the proposal. In addition to the ADR, the buyer has the right to apply to the general court having jurisdiction in the matter and place.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid, ineffective and/or unenforceable, the validity, effectiveness and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. In such event, the Seller undertakes to replace the affected provision without undue delay with a new valid provision, the content of which shall fulfil the purpose of the original provision as far as possible.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, which shall become effective on the date of publication of their updated version.